Thursday, March 29, 2018

Birthday Celebration with Flowers and a Shaker

Back again today with a Birthday shaker for one of my sweet friends on IG who is celebrating their birthday and I wanted to wish her the very best day possible and all year long. Also, joining over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of Anything Goes   

For this card, I'm using the Bold Blooms set from Pretty Pink Posh and started off by stamping several flowers using inks from Altenew using different colors. Next, I reached for the Coordinating Die which came in handy since I added a couple more flowers and leaves. 

To create the shaker, I pulled out one of my favorite, the: Stitched Pieces from Pretty Pink Posh and created some clouds in the middle using Maliblue ink from Simon Says Stamp along with foam blending tool from ranger.

Next, I die cut a couple of borders using the Stitched Borders 1 collection using gray card stock and glued under the shaker on each side.

I decided to add several shaker elements into each rectangle matching the corresponding flowers. For the pinks at the bottom, I combined: Petunia Seed Beads, 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, and 4mm Pink Blush


In all of the rectangles, I also added several Mini Sparkling Clear Flowers to combine with the other shaker elements. For the sentiment on the bottom, I pulled out the Everyday Greetings and heat embossed the words using white embossing powder.

At the end, I added some foam mount under the little flowers to pop them up over the leaves.    

SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

  1. I love your sweet pastel shaker, Elizabeth! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete